All the Love from Atlanta

Introduce yourself to our friendly and loving community.

All the Love from Atlanta

Postby Lisa on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 am

Hi to everybody in this forum!!!

I'm Lisa, I suffer from partial deafness in my right ear. I love animals- i have 2 cats, 1 kitten, 1 small puppy and various tropical fish. I love life and all the challenges it presents and all the obstacles to overcome. Its really cold in Atlanta at the moment- hope it gets better!!!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. -Helen Keller
Lisa
AbleSea Regular
AbleSea Regular

Re: All the Love from Atlanta

Postby Mary on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 am

Hi, I'm Mary, found this site yesterday and think it's great it has given me soooo much information and support. You will love this place and its members. Have a great time and welcome aboard!
"I was slightly brain damaged at birth, and I want people like me to see that they shouldn't let a disability get in the way. I want to raise awareness - I want to turn my disability into ability." - Susan Boyle
Mary
AbleSea Junior
AbleSea Junior

Postby Georgina77 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Welcome to the AbleSea Lisa. WOW you have 2 cats, 1 kitten, 1 small puppy and various tropical fish. Sounds like a busy household.

I have a dog names Jesper, only the one animal for me though.

Georgina
Georgina77
AbleSea Junior
AbleSea Junior

Postby treborc on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Lets see, dog called scrappy Jack russel, cat names Rocky a real fighting cat always introuble, he has only got one eye, and Rooney, named by the kids after Wayne Rooney, he is a kitten we found nearly dead at two weeks old, my wife fed him every two hours for three weeks until he could eat, he is spoiled and runs the house as the boss.
treborc
AbleSea Junior
AbleSea Junior

Postby James on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:42 pm

lol- always need a boss in the house, the cats are more in authority than the dog scrappy? sounds interesting as i have a cat called Snowy and a dog called Max as well, but they dont get along with each other, its always max causing trouble, but snowy knows how to handle herself! :D
James
AbleSea Junior
AbleSea Junior

Postby treborc on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 pm

My dog knows his place when it comes to the cats until he has enough he just growls and the cats leave him alone, but they all tend to get on great. Must be due to the way they were all brought up, both cats were found nearly dead and then brought up by the wife feeding them with an eye dropper. The dog just accepts them all. :?
treborc
AbleSea Junior
AbleSea Junior

Postby Mary on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Both cats nearly found dead and you have managed to keep them safe and healthy now. You have done a great job treborc caring for the poor cats. Say thanks to your wife for me as well, hope the cats are alright now, and good to see all animals getting along with each other.
Mary
AbleSea Junior
AbleSea Junior

Return to Introductions